1. Early Voting is now until March 15. You are encouraged to vote early, BUT BY ALL MEANS, VOTE REPUBLICAN IN THE MARCH 18th PRIMARY. Your vote counts! and our numbers count.
2. SAVE THE DATE! April 9 Oak Park Library. Michael Lotus, author, speaks on his book AMERICA 3.0: REBOOTING AMERICAN PROSPERITY IN THE 21ST CENTURY — WHY AMERICA’S GREATEST DAYS ARE YET TO COME
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
3. Poll watchers are needed especially for Friday, March 14 visits to senior living residences. Call me if you are able to help.
4. The Rauner campaign has been in regular contact with Oak Park. They brought window and yard signs for anyone who wants one. Call me! There will be a phone calling night March 12 at Rauner headquarters 601 N LaSalle, Chicago. Please let me know if you will attend and if you need a ride. Callers are needed any time between 3 pm and 8 pm. Food and drink provided. Dave Ramirez is our contact at Rauner if you want to get more involved: firstname.lastname@example.org 773-677-2433
5. A HUGE THANK YOU to all those who volunteered as election judges! If you haven’t yet been placed, please contact me asap. The website is closed. An election judge get together is being planned for later in March.
PLEASE choose your candidates and vote next Tuesday, or vote early until Saturday. Your vote can make a real difference in this election and next fall.
Linda Tibensky, Republican Committeeman 708-386-6956